MAYOR'S CHRISTMAS CARD COMPETITION 2017
Posted on 22nd September 2017 at 13:48
GET CREATIVE AND WIN SOME PRIZES WITH THE MAYOR’S CHRISTMAS CARD COMPETITION!
Click on this text to edit it.
Councillor Mrs Julie Hunt, Mayor of Barnstaple has launched a competition for children to design her official Mayoral Christmas Card for 2017.
The competition is open to children aged 13 and under, who live or attend a nursery or school in Barnstaple.
Entries need to be of A5 size, and drawn on the competition entry form available HERE
The image must be the child’s own design, be colourful and most importantly, be as festive as possible!
ENTRIES TO BE RECEIVED BY 4.30pm on MONDAY, 23rd OCTOBER 2017
There is a prize of a £20.00 Amazon voucher, a framed print of the card, and a pack of 6 of the designed Christmas Cards for the winner!
If you would like further information about the competition then please contact
Mrs Kate Graddock, Deputy Town Clerk,
Barnstaple Town Council, Barum House, The Square, Barnstaple, EX32 8LS
Terms of the competition:
1. The competition is open to any children and young people aged 13 and under who live or go to school in
2. You must have the permission of your parent/guardian to submit your entry and to complete any publicity for the
3. Entries must be A5 size and completed on the entry form.
4. No entries are able to be returned.
5. By submitting your entry you are agreeing to the Mayor of Barnstaple using the picture in her 2017 Official
6. The winner will be chosen by the Mayor of Barnstaple.
7. The winner will be contacted via email or post. The winner's name will be displayed on our website and on the
cards when printed.
8. The Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The competition will run until 4.30pm on Monday, 23rd October 2017.
10. Barnstaple Town Council is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998. Our policy is such that we will not pass
on your details to any third party without prior authorisation.
Share this post: